The Cressi Corsica Snorkel is a new highly technological snorkel that has been designed specifically for deep spear fishing and free diving. The Cressi Corsica is made from special polymers that have excellent shape memory allowing the snorkel to be bent against objects such as rocks, wrecks and overhangs and then springing back to the original shape without damage. The serious Spear Fishermen can appreciate this feature when on the hunt.
Great for freediving, spearfishing and snorkelling.
The hypoallergenic silicone mouthpiece with its anatomical shape minimises any feeling of discomfort, even after prolonged use.
A classic "J"-style snorkel that has been tried and true, the simple design makes the Cressi Corsica snorkel almost bullet proof and reliable compared too many of the newer hi-tech snorkels on the market. No fancy valves on top or bottom, if you can blast clear a snorkel than this is what you want. The Cressi Corsica Snorkel comes with a low profile hydrodynamic snorkel keeper, and is available in Black or Green colours and is covered by a 12 month limited warranty.
The Cressi Corsica snorkel is commonly used for freediving, snorkelling, spearfishing and more. The Cressi Corsica Snorkel is most used by customers who consider themselves to be a advanced divers, among others. The Cessi Corsica Snorkel is popular because customers like the following qualities: comfortable mouthpiece, ergonomic design.
Cressi Corsica Snorkel Features
- Cressi Free Diving Corsica Snorkel
- Highly Technological Snorkel
- Designed Specifically for Deep Spear Fishing and Free Diving
- Special Ultra-Flex Polymer Material Tube
- Excellent Shape Memory
- Snorkel Tube Bends and Springs Back to Original Shape w/o Damage
- Great around Rocks, Wrecks and Overhangs
- Hypoallergenic Anatomical Silicone Mouthpiece
- Designed for the Serious Spear Fishermen
- Classic "J"-Style Snorkel
- Bullet Proof and Reliable Design
- Low Profile Hydrodynamic Snorkel Keeper
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
Colours: Black, or Black/Green