The Supco Classic 2 has a full rounded outline, with parallel rails giving this board stability and easy paddle experience. Suitable from beginner to experienced users the Classic 2 is equally at home in the flat water or small surf; the classic can accelerate quickly whilst maintaining glide and manoeuvrability. A board that is very versatile. The Supco Classic 2 is 10% lighter than the previous model but has increased strength in the board due to our continual efforts to source and use only the best possible materials. The Unique look of Exposed Australian Pine top and bottom, an improved water resistant deck pad addition of PVC, we have boards light enough to carry comfortably to and from the water or car. Add an unmatched 12 month manufacturing warranty and you have great value for money product at an affordable price, with performance and design.
- 2+1 Fin setup, Future side fins, 9″ centre fin, Installed in high Density PVC/Divinycell reinforcing.
- Latest Ledge comfort carry handle
- Leash Plug
- Quality Vacuum Moulded Gloss Finish
- Quality Diamond cut EVA Deck Pad
- Go-pro Mount
- Our 12 Month Manufacturing Warranty
- Colour – Orange
- CORE: High density EPS core with a Dura-Seal coating
- DECK: Exposed AUSTRALIAN PINE veneer, Epoxy Biaxle fibreglass/resin, Kevlar matting, PVC 3mm Reinforced Deck , Gore Tex vent Valve
- BOTTOM: Exposed AUSTRALIAN PINE veneer, Epoxy Biaxle fibreglass/resin, Q Cell, Cabricell coating
- RAILS: Kevlar Reinforced/with Innegra