The Traveller has been sized as a comfortable solo sleeping bag and as a quilt large enough to share when unzipped. It weighs very little and packs down small, leaving plenty of room in the rucksack, or to be left in the back of the car for unplanned bivys.
Filled with 750+ loft ULTRA-DRY Down™, it has been optimised as a summer outdoor bag, a year round indoor bag, or as a liner over a bed or another sleeping bag. The fully opening zip can be used to zip to another Traveller for times when you’re not travelling alone. The Large size will comfortably fit two people when used as a blanket.
The Traveller is an incredibly versatile sleeping bag.
Tapered rectangular sleeping bags
The Traveller has been cut with a slight taper to save weight and bulk without adversely effecting the usable duvet area. The full length side zip allows the Traveller to be opened out into a full duvet for use indoors and warmer weather. The shoulder and foot draw-cords cinch the bag around you to retain heat.
The shell is reversible and can be used with either the Charcoal or Ocean colour on the outside.
Features: The regular and Large are a slightly tapered rectangular shape with collar and foot draw-cords; X-Large is a full rectangular shape; opens out to a blanket; YKK #3 side zip can be used left or right hand; can zip together with Micro or another Traveller; reversible shell; includes lightweight Ultra-Sil® compression bag and a combined storage cell / laundry bag.
- Down: ULTRA-DRY Down™ 750+ Loft 90/10 Premium Duck Down
- Fill weight: Regular 200g | 7.1oz Large 250g | 8.8oz X Large 350g | 12oz
- Bag weight: Regular 389g | 13.7oz Large 475 | 16.8oz X Large 660g | 23oz
- Length options: Regular | Large | Extra Large
- Season ratings: Indoor, Summer, Spring/Autumn
- Suggested use: Travel; Ultra lightweight trekking; Hiking; Camping; Cycle touring; Liner bag
- Compressed volume*: Regular 1.55L Large 1.89L X Large 3.12L
- Compression bag: Regular 3XS - 2.5 to 1L Large 2XS - 3.3 to 1.3L X Large 2XS - 3.3 to 1.3L