The Ocean Pro Webbing Weight Belt is designed to last. The 1.5 metre long and 50 mm (2 inch) wide webbing is manufactured from a very hard wearing, high grade nylon for extra long life. It features a reliable, marine grade, quick release Stainless Steel Buckle.
The Oceanpro Weight Belt Webbing with Stainless Steel Buckle is ideal for scuba diving, freediving, spearfishing and snorkelling, plus is ideally priced for divers on a budget.
You like the independent use of a weight belt over weight integrated BCDs because it allows you to use weight when freediving, spearfishing or snorkeling and is thus more versatile. Or maybe you already have a weight belt and prefer having pre-strung belts for various dive situations, or like having a spare. This traditional 2 inch (5 cm) wide nylon webbing weight belt with corrosive resistant, marine grade, latch-style, stainless steel buckle is what you need.
- Traditional Webbing Weight belt
- Webbing Width: 50 mm (2 inch)
- Webbing Length: 1.5 metre (60 inch)
- Webbing material: Ultra tough Nylon construction
- Buckle: Latch Style Designed for a Quick Release if needed
- Buckle material: Marine grade stainless steel
- Makes Scuba Diving, Freediving, Spearfishing or Snorkeling More Versatile
- Hard or Soft Weight Pouch Compatible